The Udyog Aadhar registration and filing processes are both relatively simple.
Step 1: To register, go to the official Udyam Registration Portal.
Step 2: Fill up the blanks with your personal information.
- You must enter your name, 12-digit Aadhar number, and mobile number.
- Choose “Validate and Generate OTP” from the drop-down menu.
- An OTP will be sent to the phone number you supplied.
- After entering the OTP, choose a social category from General, SC, ST, or OBC.
Step 3: Company/Identity Information: The brand name that the general audience is familiar with.
The option to select between Enterprise-1 and Enterprise-2, as well as the type of business.
Step 4: Correspondence specifics
Provide the complete postal address of the company/enterprise, including information such as the pin code and district of the registered address.
Step 5: Information should be sent as soon as possible.
When did the company start doing business?
Step 6: Bank Account Information
Information regarding the bank account, such as the branch’s IFSC code. The bank’s website has this information readily available.
Step 7: Business Classification
The principal services provided by the company are grouped into two categories:
Manufacturing or Services
Choose the one that is the most important to your organization.
Step 8: Total Investment
Information such as the total number of employees employed by the company and the total investment made in the company (in lakhs) are included.
Step 9: Accepting the declaration and deciding on the District Industry Centre
From the drop-down menu, choose the district industry center. To complete the process, you must accept the declaration and submit your application.
Finally, a confirmation number will be supplied to you.
Udyog Aadhar Certificate:
Micro, small, and medium-sized businesses (MSMEs) are assigned a Udyog Aadhar number, which is a one-of-a-kind identifying number (MSMEs). The Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises issues it. When micro, small, and medium firms register for Udyog Business, they acquire an Aadhar card, which serves as a recognition certificate.
It consists of a unique number that certifies enterprises and helps them gain benefits such as lower beginning costs, reduced electricity bills, stamp duty and registration claims, and lower-cost bank loans, among other things. By December 31, 2021, MSMEs with a Udyog Aadhar Certificate must re-register with the Udyam Registration portal.
A Udyog Aadhar Certificate is given to MSMEs that are registered with the Ministry of MSME. The Udyog Aadhar Number of the business appears on the Udyog Aadhar Certificate.
Documents required for msme/Udyog Aadhar registration:
Below is the information and documents required to complete the registration process and receive a Udyog Aadhar for your business.
- The company’s owner’s name and Aadhar number
- A document is required as proof for the social categories of SC, ST, and OBC.
- Name of your enterprise or organisation
- Information about your business’s previous registration
- What kind of business do you run?
- Information about your account and your current address
- Code of National Industrial Classification (NIC Code)
- The total number of employees at your business.
- The present state of your company’s activities
- Email address and phone number of the entrepreneur
- PAN number of the entrepreneur and entire investment in the company
How to Update Your Udyog Aadhar Data:
Obtaining your Udyog Aadhar is a necessary step in taking advantage of the Central Government’s small business assistance programs. On the other hand, filling out the details may occasionally result in inaccuracies that must be remedied on these documents.
If the information on your Udyog Adhar is wrong for whatever reason, it is not difficult to have it updated.
The Ministry of MSME recently issued laws allowing applicants to change their Aadhar information for business purposes.
To get started, go to the Entrepreneur Login Page.
Enter the Aadhaar Number for the account for which you want to make modifications. Your preferred method, such as Aadhar Linked Mobile, Aadhar Filed in the App, or the registered email address can be used to create the OTP.
Fill in the captcha and make any necessary changes to the information.
Udyog Aadhar’s Advantages:
You have access to a host of benefits from the state and federal governments when you register your Udyog Aadhar. These insignificant but important advantages could have a big impact on the company’s long-term profitability. Some of the benefits of registering for an Udyog Aadhar are listed below.
- You’ll be covered if there’s a payment delay.
- No-collateral loans are available from banks.
- Interest rates are lower at banks.
- Trade exhibition participation is being discussed.
- Advantages of Octroi
- Stamp Duty and Exercise
- Direct tax regimes, such as the Goods and Services Tax, have a number of exemptions (GST).
- Subvention from the IPS
- A 50% subsidy is available for patent registration.
- Reduced Electricity Bills
- ISO certification fees are repaid.
How much does it cost to register for an Udyog Aadhar?
Businesses with an existing Udyog Aadhar Registration must re-register for Udaym Registration. The Udaym Registration Portal allows MSMEs to register completely online.