- Expect to work long hours like as in la casa property. As a real estate agent, you will have days when you work 8 to 20 hours. Frankly, not every potential buyer can look at a house from 9am to 5pm. Therefore, real estate agents have to accommodate their clients’ schedules, even if it’s to their detriment. So expect and endure the long working hours.
- The Market: Gone are the days of simply putting up a “For Sale” sign in a client’s yard and placing an ad in the local newspaper. These tactics can still work, but they must be combined with aggressive online advertising and social media marketing. Even if you don’t feel comfortable sharing your personal life on social media, use it to promote your real estate career.
and there is a lot of good choices and good compounds in Egypt like
Taj Sultan New Cairo
Set goals. If you don’t have a goal to work toward, it’s easy to get distracted. Start with a few easy-to-achieve goals, such as attending at least one networking event per month or increasing your online presence. Once you’ve achieved one goal, you’ll be motivated to set and achieve another
- Go to the office. But you also have to get used to working everywhere all the time. Find a place that is a bit quieter than your kitchen island at home so you can work when you need to. But you also have to get used to checking your emails and making a few calls from the car or café. As an estate agent, you need to be flexible.
- Have a plan for emergencies. Even if you go the extra mile, you may not make an immediate profit on real estate. When starting out, it may be a good idea to keep your current job or save at least six months of income. This way, you won’t be stressed if you don’t see an immediate profit.
- Find a support system. If you decide to pursue a career in real estate, choose a company that can provide you with the support you need. Look for an experienced broker or manager to advise you. You should also make sure that your company introduces you to the latest marketing and sales promotion tools.
- Networking. You need not only a support system, but also a network of trusted professionals you can turn to. We mean other estate agents, mortgage lenders, building inspectors, contractors and anyone else who can help you support your clients. If you can recommend professionals to your clients, you will earn their trust.
- Become a local expert. Once you have your network around you, immerse yourself in all the neighborhood details. Find out about schools, restaurants, parks and even the local crime rate. Remember that your customers not only want to know what homes are available in a particular area, but also what’s around those homes.
- Keep learning. The real estate market is constantly changing and evolving, so you should too. If you want to advance in your career, you need to keep learning – from new marketing techniques to new ways of communicating with clients.