New Delhi: The outcomes for the Assembly Elections 2022 are only several days away and going by the different leave surveys results, it appears to be that the Aam Aadmi Party is good to go to impact the world forever and storm into power in Punjab, leaving behind political heavyweights Congress, BJP and key neighborhood player, Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD). Zee News had directed the greatest at any point leave surveys to check the disposition of the citizens in five expresses that had casted a ballot as of late, including Punjab.
According to the projections, Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party is probably going to clear Punjab Assembly surveys by winning between 52-61 seats out of the absolute 117 electorates. The Congress is probably going to arise as the second greatest party in the northern state with 26-33 seats, while it would be firmly trailed by SAD which is probably going to win between 24-32 seats, the leave survey anticipated. While Kejriwal stays the critical substance of AAP, the party’s main clergyman up-and-comer Bhagwant Mann, in spite of being a disputable figure, can end up being the ace in the hole for AAP in Punjab.
Who is Bhagwant Mann?
The following are five central issues about Mann, who can possibly be the following boss priest of Punjab:
1) Bhagwant Mann was brought into the world on October 17, 1973, to Mohinder Singh and Harpal Kaur at Satauj, Sangrur, Punjab.
2) Before he left on his political vocation, Mann was a humorist, and very well known as well. It was before the web assumed control over the world however Mann frequently hit the right note with his comic timings and took part in youth parody celebrations and between school rivalries. His rural Punjabi humor associated with political parody made him a famous name, even before he partook in a well known satire show on TV.
3) In mid 2011, Mann joined the People’s Party of Punjab. He challenged from the Lehra body electorate in 2012 however was disheartened. It was in 2014 that Mann joined the Aam Aadmi Party and challenged decisions in the Sangrur Lok Sabha voting demographic. He won by more than 2 lakh votes. However, again in 2017, disillusionment lay on pause as challenging races from Jalalabad, he lost the decisions to Sukhbir Singh Badal.
4) There were a few debates encompassing Mann, the principle being claims of liquor addiction. At a public gathering of the Aam Aadmi Party in 2019, with his mom Harpal Kaur close by, Mann vowed to abandon liquor, promising at no point to contact it in the future. Prior in 2018, Mann – who was the convener of AAP Punjab – surrendered after Arvind Kejriwal offered a genuine statement of regret to Bikram Singh Majithia over the medication mafia case.
5) In 2015, Bhagwant Mann and his then-spouse Inderjeet Kaur had sought legal separation. As indicated by certain media reports, Mann had later conceded that he most likely couldn’t give time to his family in light of his work. Inderjeet likewise remained in US and Mann said he was unable to move there, while she was unable to come to India and the two of them chose to separate by common assent. They have a child and a girl.